Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Our ‘Just the Crust’ plain pizza is a blank canvas awaiting your culinary artistry. Create your own masterpiece when you call the shots on this one – which toppings, what kind of cheese, how thick to lay it on. Whatever you decide, you can’t go wrong with this crust of which cauliflower is always the first ingredient!
Cauliflower, Brown Rice Flour, White Rice Flour, Water, Corn Starch, Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil, Egg, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Baking Powder, Xanthan Gum, Sugar, Yeast, Vinegar, Salt.
Enjoy tasty, crispy, melty, crazy good CAULIPOWER pizza in 5 easy steps:
- Preheat oven to 220° C (425° F)
- Remove pizza from box, overwrap & cardboard
- Layer crust with your favorite toppings
- Cook pizza directly on the middle rack in the center of the oven
- Cook for 13 - 16 minutes in a conventional oven
Cook until the cheese is golden brown and the crust is crispy. Your oven temperature may vary so adjust baking time & oven temperature as necessary.